Many of those who love online shopping have already installed the Joom mobile app to buy cheap goods and enjoy free shipping. In 2018, customers got another opportunity to further save using their bonus points. Information on how to get points on Joom is available on the official website, as well as in social media communities, where the app users share their useful tips with each other.
How to get bonus points on Joom: instructions for new users
First of all, you should know that these bonuses are awarded only for those who make purchases with a mobile phone. If you pay through your web browser, you can use coupons or other discounts.
To get bonus points, you need:
- Download the free Joom app to your mobile phone or tablet. Its installation will take only a few minutes.
- Sign in and add your bank card for purchasing.
- You will automatically get 20 bonus points immediately after the program is installed. You can check their availability in your personal account.
Then you can view the range of goods, make purchases or study the promotional products. It is not recommended to spend the received bonuses immediately – a new buyer is awarded 50 points more after the first authorization. Each point is equal to 0.10 cents and represents a reward system for buyers on Joom.
How to get more points on Joom for buying goods
Some Chinese online stores provide an opportunity to exchange coupons for bonus points, but in this application the only way to accumulate bonuses is to make more purchases. In this case, the value of goods matters:
- After you pay for your purchase through the application, you will receive a 1% cashback reward, which is converted into points in the ratio of 1 p. = 0.10 cents.
- You can accumulate bonuses within no longer than 180 days. After this period, your bonus points become invalid and it will be impossible to use them.
The already registered users who have long been shopping in the Chinese hypermarket cannot join the new offer of 2018. This reward system is designed for new users.
How to spend points accumulated on Joom
When placing an order, please pay your attention to payment methods. You can get some products for free. To do this, you need to know how to get bonus points on Joom. The number of points should be sufficient to pay the total cost of the item. It is impossible to partially pay by card and add the accumulated points if necessary. In this regard, if the period of 180 days is coming to an end, feel free to buy cheap goods. The following information will be available in the product card:
- Discount amount (you can use bonuses to pay even for promotional products).
- Total amount.
To make a purchase for bonus points, click “Pay”, and the required number of points will be withdrawn from your account. Regular customers may use other profitable discounts and bonuses, giving up to 90 percent off. It is important to remember that you will not receive bonus points in the event that you want to cancel the order, as we said in the article how to cancel an order on Joom.