You can register on the official Joom website in several ways. Thus, you can log in to the online store through your VK, Facebook or Google account. This is much easier and faster than the standard registration procedure, when you indicate your email address and telephone number, create a password, confirm it, etc.
How to log in to your Joom account?
Do it in the following way:
- Go to the home page of the website or mobile application.
- Find “Log in” at the top right of the page.
- Select the social network through which you would like to log in.
- Make your account accessible for the app.
This is the way to answer the question “Where is my Joom account?” If this is not the first time you are entering this online store, use the same social network as last time. In this case, you will immediately get access to all your orders, the products you have previously added to your shopping cart, personal data, etc.
If you are afraid to trust your password, then find out what Joom is and whether it is legal.
How do I log in to my Joom account if the app was deleted?
In such situations, it is important to understand that you have already been registered in the system. You are still a Joom buyer. Just enter the website from your computer by selecting the same social network you used before for authorization.
If the system suspects that your account has been hacked, try to restore access to it via your email address or phone number. You will receive a special code that you need to copy and paste into a special window on the website. If everything is done correctly, you will successfully log in to your Joom account.
By the way, experienced buyers recommend that you avoid blocking the account through which you access the official Joom website. The fact is that if you enter the store through another social network account, you may not get into your “native” personal profile. This, in turn, means that you won’t get access to your orders. If your package doesn’t arrive, you won’t be able to open a dispute with the seller and get a refund.
My Joom account: some useful tips
- If you enter the website of the trading platform from the same account, for example, from your Facebook account, do not forget to click the “Remember me” button. This will obviate the need to authorize every time you visit the store.
- The system may block your account for a variety of reasons: if you try to blackmail the seller, send out spam or threats, if you’re suspected of fraud, etc. After the store blocks the user’s account, the latter loses the ability to restore his page.
- Trying to find the answer to the question “How to log in to my Joom account?”, remember that it’s better to register once and make purchases without violating the rules than repeatedly create new accounts through different social networks. The store can catch you out and prohibit re-registration, thus depriving you of convenient and low-cost online shopping.