To buy low-cost goods on Joom, you need to install the application on your phone since the order can be placed exclusively from a mobile device. You can do this by passing the registration procedure using one of your social network accounts or by following the link www.joom.com/. After completing the profile, the new user gets access to a huge range of products subdivided into 20 main categories for convenience. The prices for many of them are much lower than in other large Chinese stores, and the shipping is always free. In one of the articles we described how to use Joom, but now we will analyze it in detail using a mobile application.
How to start purchasing and how to place an order on Joom from your phone correctly?
First of all, you need to choose the group of goods (for women or men). This will significantly reduce your search time since the application tracks your preferences. Then go to the catalog of goods and follow the instructions:
- View photos and descriptions, as well as feedback, which can be useful since it specifies the product quality and whether the item is as described on photos.
- Specify quantity (default is always 1).
- Click on the “Add to cart” button. If the action is performed correctly, a pop-up window appears.
- If desired, select other products that are added when performing similar actions.
- Select the “Cart” tab at the top of the page and enter it. The page will display all the selected products with their cost and individual number specified.
- Before making a purchase on Joom from your phone, make sure that all parameters are specified correctly. If you wish to change the quantity, just select the “Recalculate” tab. Make the necessary changes and update the page.
- To remove an item, check the box next to “Delete order” and then select “Recalculate”. The cart with the changes will be displayed in the new window.
When all this is accomplished, you can proceed to placing your order.
How to buy a product on Joom from your phone if you’re a new user?
There are some useful tips for those who make their first purchases on Joom. After you add the products to the cart, the application will offer you to sign up, for which you will need to fill in the appropriate online form. The main data about the buyer must be entered: name, mobile phone number, email address, as well as a new password and login that will be used later. Then you need to click on the “Send” button and wait for confirmation.
In the window that opens, you will need to specify:
- Shipping details and address.
- Payment method.
- Optionally, fill in the comment box.
The payment is made from the bank card that should be linked to your account before placing an order on Joom from your phone. If all the actions are performed correctly, you can view the status and clarify the location of your package in your My Orders section.