Despite its fantastic natural beauty and allure, Canada is hard to live in. The main reason is Canada imposes double taxes on residents when it comes to goods. Customers have to pay Goods/Service and Provincial Sales taxes every time they purchase something, not to mention other excise duties staking on the top of these two. To reduce expenses on essential commodities, ever-inventive Canadians take advantage of Joom – a global-scale online market place offering free delivery and rock-bottom prices on well-made merchandise. Joom in Canada is all the rage these days and this is a small wonder.
Why is Joom in Canada growing in popularity?
Joom is a rapidly developing international Internet-based B2C platform. Its mission is to let people from all over the world shop for anything at the best price possible without wasting a penny on delivery expenditures. Along with these perks, Joom in Canada affords loads of other advantages:
- Mobile and desktop versions plus the same-name application. Joom is robust shopping software which can be accessed via both small-screen devices and PCs or downloaded as an Android/iOS app. No matter how you utilize Joom, its interface is a pleasure to navigate because it is user-friendly and multilingual.
- The selection of goods tends to infinity. From brand-name electronics and handy household equipment to professional health& wellness products and stylish accessories, Joom has really much to offer.
- Joom implements a stringent vetting system to prevent unfair merchants from trading on the platform. This is why all products on Joom are high-quality and never fail to gladden the owner.
- Joom in Canada does not impose extra commissions and fees on buyers – what you see on the flypage is what you will pay, not a dime more.
- Along with free delivery on everything, Joom ships packages to all corners of the earth, irrespective of your place of residence.
- Pay on Joom with Canadian dollars – this marketplace supports major national currencies!
- Assistants from the customer center are responsive and courteous! They will solve your issue within 24 hours, even on weekends!
- 100% money back guarantee. If your parcel has not arrived within 75 days, or its content does not match your expectations, Joom will return your money and punish the merchant (if it is their fault).
- Massive discounts, personalized offers, and unprecedented giveaways are a regular practice on Joom in Canada to make your online shopping even more effective!
- Jum in Canada works, as well as Joom in Europe without any changes. The difference can only be in the timing of delivery and receipt of your orders.
How to order on Joom in Canada?
Whether you are surfing Joom thru the official site or the mobile app, ordering never poses any difficulty. Just open Joom in your computer or smartphone and press “Sign up”. You will be asked to authorize with your Facebook or Google account.
In the dropdown menu, you will need to enter your full name, full shipping address in Canada, email, and phone number. At this step, you will also need to point the preferred payment method: debit/credit card or e-wallet, including PayPal. As for the bank card, you should enter its number, date of expiry, a secret code (placed on the back of your card).
Private information is safely protected by Joom’s advanced payment security measures and is never given to third-parties. Once entered, this data will be remembered by the system and automatically filled in when you purchase on Joom again.
No more formalities! Browse Joom’s rich assortment, pick up desired products, and send them to your cart (do not forget to specify their options like color, size, quantity)!
Double check and confirm the order – that’s all! The entire shopping process is intuitive and enjoyable, and if you hesitate to do something, the system will give a clue!
An assigned tracking number will help you to know where your parcel is right now. The parcel will arrive at your local post office – bring an ID document along with you to pick it up! You will not have to pay for anything else!