Joom, an online marketplace with lower-than-elsewhere-prices, is steadily growing in popularity, and now even European people increasingly frequently choose Joom to buy commodities and save big on delivery. Germany is among the first EU countries to see the true value of this Internet mega moll. There are apparent reasons why Joom in Germany is the most prioritized solution for online shopping:
- An infinite selection of goods at very budget-friendly rates. On Joom, customers can obtain literally everything from state-of-the-art electronics and smart gadgets to lovely accessories and everyday healthcare products.
- Absolutely free delivery on every parcel that Joom sends to you irrespective of the order price and shipping destination.
- Joom fully refunds spent money within 14 days in case customers are not satisfied with the quality or condition of the received article, if the merchant sent a wrong parcel, or if the delivery time exceeded 75 days. However, Joom is very conscious of their reputation so that such ugly situations are very unlikely to happen.
- Multilingual site and app interface and German-speaking customer support willing to help24/7 make your buying experience with Joom even more comfortable!
- A real chance to grab high-quality products for free! If you make purchases via Joom official mobile application, you will be granted points, which you can accumulate and later use as a payment on the platform instead of real money.
- Immense discounts, seasonal offers, generous promotions, and holiday specials, and personal gifts for loyal customers are a regular practice on Joom in Germany!
How to order on Joom in Germany?
Joom’s official site and mobile app are made with ease and convenience in mind, which is why customers will never have any trouble with shopping in this marketplace.
Your journey into the world of unprecedentedly low prices on top-quality goods starts with registration with Joom. For this, you need to open the Joom website in your computer browser or download the same-name app from Play Market. Authorization can also be done with your Facebook or Google accounts. The entire process takes no longer than a minute.
When all formalities are done, you can proceed with browsing product categories and picking desired items from millions of offers. Surely, in order not to be overwhelmed with choice, it is recommended to apply filters and type keywords into the search line.
Once you have found the interesting product out of the selection, tap the “Add to Cart” button to transfer the items to your electronic basket on Joom.
You can continue shopping or start placing the order.
Go to Joom cart and specify options for every article you are going to buy (quantity, size, color). Certainly, you can remove undesired items from the cart. Once all specifications are set, proceed with paying for the order.
To buy commodities from Joom in Germany, you should provide your complete name and full shipping German address, including your zip code, apartment number, phone number, and e-mail.
Check the entered data, and if everything is correct, confirm the order.
You will be asked to specify the payment method: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, QIWI, PayPal. You will need to fill in the card number, its expiration date, and security code (CVV/CVC) stated on the reverse side of your card. Also, do not forget to specify the currency you wish to pay in. German shoppers are most likely to pay in Euro. And finally, click “Buy”.
Do not worry about the safety of your personal data – Joom never keeps a full number of your card or its security code, and all information which you trusted to Joom is securely encrypted and protected.
If payment is successful, you will receive a notification on your phone with all details on your order as well the unique parcel track number to keep yourself informed about the order status.
As you see, shopping on Joom in Germany is pretty simple and convenient. It takes you mere seconds to obtain high-quality goods at unbeaten rates and with constantly free delivery no matter how far the shipping address is.