Americans never stop exploring and trying global e-commerce platforms. Today, a large share of the USA residents opts for Joom because thus far, it has been the only dependable B2C software for online shopping. And this is hardly surprising since Joom in the USA:
- Cooperates exclusively with professional and reputable merchants, which is achieved by implementing an advanced vetting system to allow only trustworthy entrepreneurs to sell on Joom.
- Encourages users to rate the sellers’ performance and write reviews about doing business with them, thus, helping others to make informed decisions.
- Ensures the world’s lowest prices on high-quality goods and continuously expands their already mammoth assortment.
- Includes shipping expenses into the cost, meaning what you see is what you will pay. Extra fees or hidden commissions are out of the question.
- Delivers a smooth and hassle-free buying experience with their user-friendly interface, both in the desktop site version and on small-screen mobile devices.
- Features the quickest customer support team, which is ready and willing to lend a helping hand 24/7.
- Boasts a robust app with an absurdly simple UI and navigation so that even a first-timer will not have any problem with ordering on Joom in the USA.
- Supports most world currencies, so that Americans can easily pay on Joom in dollars.
- Never refuses to refund spent money in case customers are not happy with what they received from Joom, or if the delivery took longer than 75 days.
- Provides lucrative discounts, personalized offers, and special gifts on a regular basis.
- Allows for earning extra points and spending them instead of hard-earned Dollars on Joom Internet marketplace!
As you see from above, shopping with Joom in the United States of America involves loads of amazing benefits. And let us now speak about how you can reap all these benefits, i.e. how to order on Joom in the USA. More details about the Joom online store, you can find in our article what Joom is.
Placing an order on Joom in the USA
Joom is all about buying necessary goods from the comfort of your home and in a matter of a few mouse clicks (or finger taps if you use the mobile version of Joom).
Just follow this small guide to shop all possible goods on Joom in the United States of America:
- Open the official site in your computer browser or download Joom on your mobile device (in case of installing the app, prepare yourself to enjoy insane 90% discounts during 7 days – a welcome bonus for all newcomers).
- Authorize with the system with your Google or Facebook account or create a new account on Joom.
- Look through product catalogs. Narrow your choice by typing keywords in the search line and applying appropriate filters.
- Pick up the desired item. You can either send it to your cart and continue shopping or purchase it straight away by clicking the “Buy now” button.
- When you are done with selecting necessary items, go to the cart to specify the item’s options before buying (quantity, size, color, etc. what is applicable).
- Delete unnecessary positions from the cart or change the number of items if you wish so.
- If all specifications are correct, proceed with paying for the order.
- The system will ask you to put in your complete name and full shipping American address, including your zip code, apartment number, phone number, and e-mail.
- After that, you will need to clarify the payment method (debit/credit cards or e-wallets). You will be asked to enter the card number, its validity period, and security code (CVV/CVC) stated on the reverse side of your card. Also, do not forget to specify the currency you want to pay in. American shoppers are most likely to pay in Dollar. And finally, press “Buy”.
You will receive a notification on the provided phone number if the payment is successful. The message will also contain the unique parcel track number to control how your desired item is traveling to you.
Purchasing on Joom in the USA is a pretty simple and pleasurable process. It takes you mere seconds to get top-quality goods at moderate rates and with unchangingly free (and fast, by the way) delivery regardless of the shipping destination.