Joom is a large marketplace specializing in low-priced products from China. Shopping on this website is easy, convenient and very profitable. Moreover, you can download the official Joom mobile app and place orders anywhere and anytime. Also, many people want to know if this site and online store is legal in Europe.
Figuring out what Joom is, you will learn a lot of new and interesting things. For example, we will tell you how this website differs from other Chinese e-commerce platforms, what its main advantages are and how to make orders correctly. Get ready for a pleasant and useful acquaintance!
What is Joom website and what are its advantages?
In fact, it is a huge online market in which Chinese sellers offer their goods. Buyers can view the detailed description of each product, study the photos, read customer reviews and choose what they need. Trying to find out what Joom is, we cannot fail to mention its key advantages:
- A truly huge assortment. This online store has all kinds of goods. If something is absent, this means that Chinese manufacturers simply do not produce it.
- Low prices. Many buyers point out that Joom is the most profitable marketplace in the world, especially if you order through the mobile app.
- Regular promotion campaigns. What is Joom? This is the place where you can buy a great product for only $ 0.01 or get it for free just for guessing its value.
- Convenient interface. The catalog of this store is intuitive and simple. The filter system will allow you to find the right product among thousands of similar items in a few minutes.
- Free shipping worldwide. No postage costs – you just pay for your order and wait for your package.
- Sophisticated buyer protection system. If your order does not arrive within 75 days from the date of transaction, the seller will refund you the entire amount spent.
How does Joom differ from AliExpress and other stores?
There are several key points that set this website apart from other Chinese online markets:
- Delivery of goods is always free.
- Prices are slightly lower than, for example, on AliExpress.
- The customer reviews section is located next to the product description.
- Joom provides a lot more special offers, discounts and bonuses, especially in the app.
At the same time, AliExpress has the following competitive advantages over Joom:
- This website has more understandable descriptions of goods. Both platforms use machine translation from Chinese. However, the sets of words on Joom are especially difficult to understand.
- On AliExpress, you can always contact the seller and clarify the parameters of a particular product. There is no such possibility on Joom. All kinds of negotiations with the representatives of individual stores are made through the website support service.
Despite these shortcomings, reviews about what Joom is are all the same: it is a great place for low-cost, convenient and exciting purchases. Try to make your first order, and you will definitely like it. Now you know that Joom is an absolutely legal online store of goods from China that works all over the world!